Welcome to the website for Nova Scotia General Employee's Union Local 77 representing employees of Dalhousie University. Please find information here about the local, the collective agreement, and how NSGEU can help its members.
- 1st Vice President
- Three other VPs
- Metro C Committee (NSGEU Regional Council - meets monthly)
- Post-secondary Committee (NSGEU Occupational Council - meets at least twice a year)
- NSGEU Provincial Pool (members elected may or may not be picked to serve on NSGEU province-wide committees such as Resolutions Committee or Education Committee)
- Pizza Refreshment
- Approval of minutes
- Approval of agenda
- Treasurer Report
- 1st VP
- 3 other VPS
- Provincial Committee Pool
- Metro C
- Post Secondary
- Convention Update
- Motion to give monetary donation from the Local 77 social fund to the NSGEU Cancer Support Fund, as per NSGEU Convention delegates' suggestion.
- Sick time/Medical Appointment time - querks associated with it
- Parking/Security Update (NEW ITEM)
- Committee member approvals
- Awards Committee (members)
- Pension Committee (alternate)
changes to collective agreement
While we wait for the new version of the collective agreement to be completed, please use the tentative agreement which outlines the changes to the previous agreement for reference.
BLUE CROSS CLAIMS ONLINE
- You can now submit your Medavie Blue Cross claims (including HSA) online.
Go to https://www.medavie.bluecross.ca/ and click on the Plan Members link listed under the sign-in column in the upper right hand corner.