Welcome to the website for Nova Scotia General Employee's Union Local 77 representing employees of Dalhousie University. Please find information here about the local, the collective agreement, and how NSGEU can help its members.
NEXT MEETING - April 13th, Theatre D in Clinical Research Centre at 12:00pm
The next General Meeting will be April 13th at 12:00pm in Theatre D in the Clinical Research Centre (on University Avenue across from the IWK). This is a very important meeting as we will be making another call for members of the contract support committee, the first step in beginning negotiations with Dalhousie HR for a new collective agreement.
Agenda is below. Minutes are attached.
New Brunswick Members: You will connect in classroom 105 in Saint John. Any New Brunswick members not in Saint John, please let us know you need a connection.
- Refreshments – Wraps
- Approval of Agenda - Tammy Zinck
- Approval of February 7, 2017, minutes
- ERO Update - Darryl Warren
- Stewards & President Update - Tammy Zinck
- Labour Management Update - Tammy Zinck
- Bargaining/Contract Support Update – Kevin French (change of date of first meeting..now April 24th)
- Diversity & Inclusive Update – Nellie Clyke
- Metro C Alternate – Chris Emeneau
- Benefits Update - Cherilyn McIntosh
- EAP Update – Tammy Zinck
- Adjournment - Tammy Zinck
BLUE CROSS CLAIMS ONLINE
Note that if you don't make use of your Health Spending Account, you can get paid back for your medical and dental insurance premiums taken out of your paycheck. Run a report in Dal online for your premiums paid that year and claim them using the link below:
- You can now submit your Medavie Blue Cross claims (including HSA) online.
Go to https://www.medavie.bluecross.ca/ and click on the Plan Members link listed under the sign-in column in the upper right hand corner.
COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT LINK
Dalhousie only made a small number of printed copies. You can find it online here: