Welcome to the website for Nova Scotia General Employee's Union Local 77 representing employees of Dalhousie University. Please find information here about the local, the collective agreement, and how NSGEU can help its members.
Our next meeting will be October 20th from 12 to 1:15pm in Theatre C, Tupper Link. Pizza will be served as refreshments.
NEW BRUNSWICK STAFF: Please note that Room 105 has been booked in Saint John. If you are in New Brunswick but outside of Saint John and wish to attend the meeting, please reply to this email to arrange a method for attending the meeting as there were room conflicts.
Note last meeting's minutes and the agenda for this meeting will not be printed for the meeting. The minutes were attached to the meeting announcement email sent to you. Both will be put on the screen for approval during the meeting.
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Last Minutes
- Refreshments (Pizza)
- Introduction to New Executive
- Summer Update
- Benefits Update (vision care and massage)
- Committee membership
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Pension Advisory Committee (approval of David George)
- Collective Agreement (error in printing)
BLUE CROSS CLAIMS ONLINE
- You can now submit your Medavie Blue Cross claims (including HSA) online.
Go to https://www.medavie.bluecross.ca/ and click on the Plan Members link listed under the sign-in column in the upper right hand corner.